Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Every moment it is as though SHE is there, around the corner, any minute we will bump into each other... and this is funny, because there is this girl in New York that I met that I instantly loved, but there are problems with it... and of course I never stop thinking of Juliet. Even when I'm not thinking of Juliet, I will dream of her. I think its hilarious at this point. She is so not my type but there is just something so appealing about her. I am sure it is the fact that she is three thousand miles away. LOL.

No matter who she is, she is close. Now I dream with her every night and feel her presence inside of me and around me. It is uncanny how I can feel it now. on the trip last week when we were all partying in the hotel room after the shows with all these girls I had absolutely no interest in the girls. It was very weird. Like just no interest. Because none of them were the one. so it was like I was turned off to them completely except just as people; just girls in the room. not trying to fool around with them; Not turning it on or trying to flirt or anything. I was even shocked. But I really feel this other presence now. as if it is all around me and I just don't see it.

Now of course this presupposes that she as well believes in the whole soul mates thing/marriage for life thing/meant to be together thing. remember, there are no absolutes, I mean even gravity is not an absolute on many levels [for instance in other parts of the universe] so this whole feeling I have about this is predependent on the fact that I really believe in it and that I meet someone else who also believes the same type of thing, that for everyone there is a someone and that we meet over a period of many lifetimes and slowly become soul mates throughout these lifetimes and that we know it when we meet one another and that in this lifetime we will want to stay together forever, if not just a long time (not sure on that one quite yet – would love for it to be forever, but certainly not attached to that as many people are), but in this over all soul mate meant to be together thing. this is a belief that I love. Just makes me feel great. Totally knowing and understanding underneath it all that it is indeed just a belief and that it is not necessarily true for everyone but only those who subscribe to it.

So is it true? do we one day see someone and hear a whisper in our ear that they are the one? or is it more subtle than that? can it happen slowly, over time... for me I know this: that when I meet someone who is not the one, I know almost immediately. After a date or two at least, I know. it is a whisper, and sometimes even a scream. It is right there in my ears, and in my heart, telling me that it isn't the right one. so I wonder... is it that way when it happens? I know with Cleopatra it was. from the moment I saw her.

And here's the deal; I feel Her feeling the same thing that I do. completely. I feel her feeling the same thing and believing the same things that I am feeling. And wondering about me. so I walk around kind of high from the whole experience of it and really enjoy it. I'm not even in a hurry for it at this point because of the fact that it feels so close now that I realize that it is just around the corner and I can wait. I can enjoy being who I am and where I am in the moment and look forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.