Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Came home to a totally packed house. even my clothes and dishes. Everything. Rosanna was told, by me, to pack up the little I had not put into storage and had in the little temp apt so I could move out when I got back. have to move out of here now AND the apt in New York is ready for me to move in to. so now its just up to me getting the nerve up to actually make the move for real. Still feel very nervous and hesitant about it even though I've done all this work and prep for it. our trip to Atlanta really showed us how much we are missing by not living in America. The people were so nice and friendly and polite and well mannered and smart and cool. totally diff than in Miami.

I am exhausted and all I want is a bath and a bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.