Friday, September 10, 2004

Today was a hectic but good day. we didn't wake up till one in the afternoon. And had a crazy day from the moment we woke up. we found out we are playing at the NEMO festival up in Boston in a few weeks. Always wanted to play this since I was a kid. reading about it in the magazines since I first discovered rock and roll and always fantasized about being one of the featured bands. So now we’re in. good times. our dreams are becoming a reality. I've just never been able to figure out why its taken us so long, but when I start thinking about that I brush it off because I don't think it helps us get there. I'm just happy its all coming together now.

Played a decent show at star bar in little five points. made a few unforgivable mistakes. But shook them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.