Saturday, September 11, 2004

Spent most of the day sleeping and throwing various items from the 14th floor balcony of our hotel rooms and filming it for fun. it started innocently enough with coffee creamers which turned to shampoo and conditioner bottles which then turned to coffee cups and ashtrays and then eventually on furniture. Watching them crash on the street below. Totally insane and over the top fun. 

Film crew came to video us more for a few days for their documentary. Still find it very hard to take myself as seriously as an artist at this level as I should. It seems that the evidence is all around me but I am still doubting the reality of it most of the time. I know this isn't good and want to get to a point where I totally believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.