Sunday, October 10, 2004

Today we walked in central park and I happened to come upon this big sign that showed where we were and all the other little areas of the park and what goes on in each area. It showed this one pond area where “children ice skate each winter” and that's when it occurred to me where I actually was. what an entirely different world it is indeed to live in the north than in the South. When you live in the Southern states of America you only see that kind of thing on TV or in the movies so it is all very unreal. Seems like a totally different world. not of our known universe. And yet even if you go skiing or snowboarding every year, you still don't feel connected to it. but then you get here and you begin to realize that it is after all real. People do ice skate every year in their own backyard. Wow.

*** it is not the best city in the world to be fair to other cities, but I would say that in all fairness it may be the best place in the world. something like that.

Last screening: what the bleep do we know? good film. all should see it. doesn’t say much new if you are already a new-ager or into quantum physics. but you will still enjoy it. just being among like-minds for a short time will give much comfort.

By the way, Christopher reeves died today. I am writing it, but I cannot believe it. now I fear for the worst. I had just always envisioned that in the next couple of years that we would all wake up one day and discover that Chris was up and walking on his own. That was the great promise of the superman. THAT WAS the dream. But that dream is lost now. seems like a bad omen.

Last night I dreamed that I had killed a few people. the agony over it, the irreversible guilt and agony was miserable to bear. You wouldn’t imagine. An intense secret that weighed very heavy. Constantly trying to hide from everyone that I came into contact with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.