Saturday, October 09, 2004

Working on fears. Fears. Oh boy. Just the mention of the word can bring fear up for some of us. anyway, lately I've been noticing that I've been pretty much living in a constant state of fear. Now that's something pretty different for me I must admit. For most of my life I have lived in a state that may best be described as ‘insane and blind ambition and enthusiasm.’ Fear never had a place. or perhaps, I never had a place for fear. But lately its been different than that. the thing about fear is that it creeps up on you. so you never know its coming and you may not even recognize that you're living with so much of it inside you.

Very important to use whatever tools you have available, whether they be Avatar or Anthony Robbins or visualization or meditation or what have you, to get rid of it. but again, the key is in recognizing that you are living in a state of fear. Then the easy part is to discreate it.

We have come so far as a species now. we have so many tools available to us now to improve ourselves. There really is no excuse to not be living the life of our dreams.

So cold in New York now that when I am outside writing that I cannot get the cursor to move on my laptop’s touchpad because my fingers are so cold. The touchpad works by heat from your fingers. My fingers must be too freezing. Now that's cold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.