Sunday, December 12, 2004

If you are your ego, then you cannot refer to “your ego” as “my ego” as if it has a mind of its own separate from YOU. you see?

I feel the same way about this thing you call “my higher self.”

I know I always say this, but I think it an important distinction that can lead to great easiness in being an effective creator. They were one of the first things I discreated upon the discovery. The idea of an ego, an id, the subconscious, a higher self. I let go of all of these beliefs and decided instead to become one with them all, to completely integrate myself as one being, as opposed to bunch of little smaller selves so there was no separation. At least that way I am in control of I completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.