Thursday, December 23, 2004

In Albuquerque, NM. Hanging with the fam for the holidays; everyone flew into Albuquerque because the Rat’s grandparents are getting older and they live here. so it was a huge family reunion for Beav’s wife’s family. For me, more of just a reminder of what I want my own family to be like when I get married and have kids and grandkids. Just from this one couple, these two people we call ‘the grandparents,’ there are four kids plus their spouses and second spouses, eight grand children, and five great grand children. So the house is just filled with people. I love that. I hope my future wife will be into having lots of kids. In a cool way of course, I mean, I don't know if everyone thinks this before they have kids, but we don't want to lose our coolness like a lot of people do. But it would be nice to have a big family gathered around you when you are older.

The five nieces have all gotten another year older. Because everyone wants to be together for Christmas we have managed to squeeze ten people into a little three bedroom two bath house. nice and cozy. Good family times.

Current read: the Urantia book. This is some crazy reading. 2000 pages allegedly all about God and the universe and about the early life of Jesus. No opinion yet. will dig in and take note.

Last screening: Oceans 12. lots of star power. but a story so devoid of plot or dialogue that you are left wondering if you really went to the movies or if you just sat through a two hour preview.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.