Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Well its official. The year is over. What???!!!! Are you fucking serious???!!! Uh, yeah, unfortunately so. So the tables have turned on us finally. When we were kids it seemed like it took forever for Christmas to roll around or for the school year to end. But once we reach a certain age, and I am certainly not going to admit to what age that is, but suffice it to say it is somewhere between 21 and 31, time just starts flying. I'm talking flying. I'm talking flyyyyyyyyyyyying. Like what???! The year is over???! No man, the year just started! Sorry bro. the year is over. Holy shit.

Anyway, got a lot going on, still not much money. but a lot going on. What does that mean in the bigger picture? I'm not sure exactly. but we will see.

The tree in Rockefeller center? I'm serious, it really does exist. last night we went to the annual lighting of it. this town is so funny. every night there is some new thing that you've heard of all your life but you just didn't realize took place here. all in one small city. on this tiny island. crazy.

Current spin: jay z 99 problems and the whole black album which is effing brilliant, Usher, confessions, and of course that Anthony Hamilton song Charlene. The cool thing about iTunes is that you can just go on there and download tons of stuff, one song at a time. so I just always check out the top forty of the urban music and R&B charts and download all the songs. I am so into the R&B, hip hop, and urban music. I just can never get enough of it. I know I say it a lot, but I find it so much more creative and inspiring than rock music, which I just always find so boring and predictable. I wish I didn't make rock music. I am so bored with it. I want to make black music. I wish I was black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.