Monday, January 24, 2005

I talk to so many of my friends who struggle with the day to day. how to make it happen... it’s all about momentum I think. results create momentum and momentum leads to more results.

Johnny Carson died last night... Johnny Carson was the last of the old lions.

I must stop the diaries to simply take notes to use the material for plays and novels and screenplays etc. I spend countless hours journaling needlessly instead of writing. I am producing nothing except thousands of pages of my own life’s story, as purposeless as it is. It is utterly meaningless I am afraid. I must start taking the material and drawing on it to use for fictional works that I can profit from. How? When? The process? Just know I have to do it. But how...

Back in nyc. The city is covered in snowy white. How absolutely warm and cozy and comforting the snow is. two feet of it perched upon my window sills and piled high all around our city streets. winter has finally arrived and what a great feeling it is indeed. Snow is such a magical substance. If God ever does turn out to exist, then snow will most certainly turn out to be one of his most subtle but greatest gifts to us.

Last screening: the aviator. So Leo is growing up. and continues to be a fine actor. Totally in the zone on this one. he embodies Howard Hughes. But the film I found boring and uninspiring. I hate to be the one who’s volunteering to get snowballs thrown at him in the play yard but scorcese really seems to have lost his touch. This movie is just lifeless EXCEPT for the actors. The actors make this film. Leonardo and cate blanchett are great. [God would I love to spend a week with her]. But the film lags behind them. slow meandering predictable and oftentimes seemingly meaningless but for Leo’s fine performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.