Wednesday, January 26, 2005

It is 9 degrees here and feels absolutely freezing. The wind is roaring. It hits your face and actually stings. But it is sunny and refreshing. At night though your hands feel frozen solid and  it is hard to move your fingers...

O.k. I hope we can talk tonight. just hear me on this:

You said this:
“I can always tell when things are getting cleaned up and I am recovering my Sourceness, because I start getting invited to lots of different parties, events, etc. I am connected to the universe again.”

But I say this; I will tell you this because this is my own personal belief:

As wizards we do not go backwards. Not only do the tools get easier to use, but we get so damn clean that we do not need to ‘recover our sourceness’ nor do we ‘lose our connection to the universe...’ not as wizards.... it is not a back and forth thing once you become a wizard. You do not go back to being a ‘human,’ unless of course that is your primary... to fall back to being human... but I would say that is now the wizard’s intention.
Hope this helps
F

PS – Dearest Diane, The work is brilliant, please don't ever mistake my passion and perfectionist nature as a personal affront on your work or for being confrontational.... I'm just demanding the best because I feel that we are capable of it. I hope you understand what I mean by this.

I bought a pedometer last week in order to attempt to have more fun in the grueling amount of walking one is forced into living here in New York City. According to the pedometer so far, last week between Thursday, Friday, and half of Saturday I had walked 10.5 miles. I then reset it. Between Wednesday and Thursday I walked 4.5 miles, 9,634 steps. Good times. anything to make the grueling walking you are forced to do here more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.