Monday, January 10, 2005

What strikes me most about this new ‘I will approach girls instead of waiting for them to approach me’ resolution of mine is how difficult it is. I must say I have not found it easy. I mean, its easy to see a really knock out girl at the store or on the train and stare at her, but its another thing entirely to start up a conversation with her. for me it is not coming easy.

Check out this cool timeline of the history of the universe:
http://www.pbs.org/deepspace/timeline/index.html

Last screening: pentagon papers. This is a good enough movie but a great story. We need more renegades in America today. more people willing to go against the grain and defend our suffering democracy. Let the revolution begin again. we are too asleep right now. well perhaps, “we” aren't, but plenty of people still are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.