Monday, February 28, 2005

I did it last night. I finally made the leap. Could not take another day of the diaries... I took the plunge and began taking notes to complete the tribe moves to London screenplay and a new one called Shiraz, or maybe, coming is happy, going is sad. I wrote all night. But Instead of taking notes in the diaries I poured myself into actual work. Must confess it is not easy, but I did it. very inspired by Charlie Kaufman and his beautiful script for eternal sunshine... he finally won. And yes it was too late. he should have won for adaptation and being John malkovich. But still... justice was served this year. Charlie finally won.

Current spin; alain bashing, best of. Older French singer. just trying to get inside of the heats and minds. No better way than through the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.