Friday, March 25, 2005

Avatar: Day 7

Day seven

Flying all day. happy. filled with gratitude. For my family and friends and for this technology. And for myself for showing up and doing the work. I believe that this may have been the first time I have ever felt gratitude for myself. Up until this point I have always just kind of shit on myself internally and on most people as well. today I felt real joy and gratitude. Saw some light at the end of the tunnel I have been in the last year or two. Wow.

Current spin: George Michael, patience. So good to listen to him again. I remember hearing this song amazing in Europe two years ago and thinking ‘is that George Michael? Holy cow. I thought he was gone forever.’ I felt so good to hear him on the radio again.... I love him. if you can bounce back from that... well then, I suppose a person could bounce back from anything really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.