Thursday, March 24, 2005

Avatar: Day 6

Day six

First day feeling alright, that I'm going to make it. Mission control we have lift off. The ego is starting to lift off of me for the first time in many years. or as Robbie Williams said the ego has landed. and I am coming at it from all angles with the tools and processes trying to even understand what it is or how I can get control of it. Coming back to myself little by little.... a little frightened that it will not last...  that as soon as I get back into my life that I will start recreating the ego again. working on this automatic self persisting drama. Laughing at it now as I write it. good sign. Today was the take off day. feeling that high that you get from Avatar. More free attention, more personal responsibility, more joy and happiness, lighter feeling, increased feelings of alignment with others and with my own sense of higher self, more understanding of attacks and conflicts, more control of my attention, more control of my will, more understanding of who I have been and who I am showing up as, more gratitude, getting back to a state of loving and enjoying my music again... wow. This by far out of all the other amazing benefits I have begun to feel feels the most special. All day feeling like I am flying. Finally have enough free attention to begin to reach out to other people again and be present with them. long time since I had that feeling. Happy.

Working with others on your and their personal shit is not easy. challenging.

A few deaf people are here. working through lip reading and sign language. walked around with my ears plugged for a while to try to understand what they are going through. But I could still hear. Can the deaf understand music? can they even understand the concept of it? need to research current collected date and beliefs. similar to blind people and color. Can they know color? Understand the concept of it even?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.