Monday, March 21, 2005

Avatar: Day Three

Day three

Complete overwhelm. The course is twelve hours a day working on conflicts we have in our lives, different dramas. actions we have done that have affected ourselves or others negatively, actions we take to persuade others something about ourselves, our dishonesties and manipulations of ourselves and others, things we do that we do not prefer... I'm not sure what's going on. Feel anger. Feel nauseous and want to hurt myself. I want to jump off a building or stab myself. Constant working on things we have done in the past or still do in the present that aren't so good. to own. this way we can own them and then let it all go. but it is building up and backing up in me. most of the time I feel either exhausted or in total resistance. This is my first time on this course. I have received so many letters and calls from friends from all over the world encouraging me to take this course over the last year. miracle stories from all over. But I have no idea what is coming up next or why we are doing what we are doing. All I know is that if I feel this much resistance that we are doing good work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.