Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Avatar: Day 4


Day four
Holy shit. we got some new exercises today. explained a little more. turns out this is not about building you up like some of the other courses... but breaking the ego completely down – getting control of it, getting it in check. For me, forget about it. I have worked my ass off to build my ego up for the last few years thinking I had to in the business I am in and today I was in total resistance from just thinking about my ego. Struggling. Squirming in my chair like a little kid. the ego going fucking nuts. attacking other students on the course I was working with all day. lots of tears and screaming. Very defensive. Had to call a trainer a few times to help me integrate before I went crazy. lots of Anger. Shame. Pain. nauseous. Wanting to give up a few times. I cannot imagine ever being able to get control of my ego. Feels too big for me. much bigger than I am. Discovered that almost everything I do is to feed or boost my ego.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.