Friday, March 11, 2005

The Poet calls me. About that movie what the bleep do we know.
“Dog. did you see it?”
“yeah. Heard it all before. but cool that its hitting the masses now...”
“well some cat, who’s gay by the way, not that that means anything, here totally destroys it in a recent review in the paper. says its garbage and not scientific... I wondered what you thought about it...”
“Look man I didn't even like the movie. You know. I fell asleep. But to try to discount the scientific theories that that movie is talking about is ridiculous. These aren't even new theories. Scientists have been talking about them for years. since the late eighties when that whole “science meets metaphysics” concept first started. Books like the Tao of physics and dancing with the wu li masters... so this guy you're talking about is an idiot to try to even discount it... sure it was a boring movie... ameturish. I'll give you that. but c'mon. At this point its obvious we’re controlling a lot of what were experiencing through some sort of unconscious or semi-conscious manipulation of molecules with our mind energy.... it’s a given... I don't have the time to argue with these idiots anymore if they don't get it...”
“I thought you'd say that. you would think so.”
“maybe the guy is just pissed that he was born gay and feels trapped by it, you know, genetically... so he refuses to accept that we have any control of our own destinies and would rather have a fatalist attitude about life....”
“I don't know. but he just says that there is no scientific proof that we can have any control at all of the molecular nature of the world...”
“yeah, well then he's been living in a fucking cave for the last twenty years. cause everyone's talking about it now. I'm not saying that were doing it all a hundred percent. You know. I mean lets be real. If we were controlling our own destinies I wouldn’t be talking to you from an office... I'd be in the back of a limo with a glass of Cristal in my left hand and there’d be three Swedish sixteen year olds going down on me...”
sixteen year olds? Wow. I like that man. Tell it like it is.
hey why hold back man. You know what I mean. but I'm not in the back of a limo..
with three Swedish sixteen year olds going down on you?
exactly. so obviously we aren't controlling our destinies a hundred percent... but c'mon man... I've learned enough. I've seen enough... obviously we’re controlling a good portion of it... at this point a lot of people can see that... can feel it. there's no question about it. regardless of what certain scientists are going to say. Some of them will be the last to let on that they get it. because it defies the laws of current scientific thought. And that's their job. God bless them because that's what they're there for.
“It just goes to show how far off our scientific knowledge of the day can be...”
     Exactly.
    Right now, here in Atlanta Georgia there are schools that because of supposed scientific knowledge certain schools are not allowed to teach evolution...
    Exactly. unbelievable. And according to current scientific knowledge of the sixteen hundreds Galileo was thrown into jail in Florence because he said the earth revolved around the sun. so go figure. So that's current scientific knowledge for you. Right now we assume the earth revolves around the sun. But for all we know, there's another body that the sun is revolving around but we just can’t see it because its too big or too small or it exists in some other dimension... who the fuck knows? Current scientific knowledge is only as good as people are willing to extend their imagination beyond it...
Well said Mr. Ambassador. Dude. The universe is fucking expanding. Have you ever thought about that?
Yeah, I know. fucked up. makes me anxious. I have to take a valium when I think about it. how can you feel grounded when you think about that? I just wish everything would stop moving for a while.

My dreamy lover... how I miss you... lets go out tonight. lets eat Indian food and fall asleep on each others laps listening to music in a public place...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.