Saturday, April 16, 2005

G2 emails me to be careful about certain pix I want to post, that if I post them now people will think I am a retard but if he posts them after I am dead, then they will think I am a creative genius. Funny beliefs I think and I tell him not to sweat it. I am tired of sweating it now. trying to fit in with some imaginary “them.” instead I tell him we’re just going to go for it. stop thinking. stop second guessing. Just be us. after all man we’re fucking artists. Why not just go for it. Totally in the flow. A new way of being rock stars and artists. The old way. Being real. Pure poetry in the moment dog, I tell him. No more pretense. Just being in the flow. Can you handle it?

Current spin: serge gainsbourg, histoire de melody nelson. Over-hyped. You can hear why the French went crazy for it because it was at the time the most outrageous thing they had probably had ever created on their own musically but compared to what the rest of the world was doing its just not that amazing or awe-inspiring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.