Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I'm sitting on the steps outside in front of my apt writing on my laptop and the doorman pulls up in his old beater. Parks. Turns to me on his way upstairs, smiles and in his grisly voice says to me, "its spring. Seeing you sitting there again... its official. Spring has arrived.” I hadn't sat outside to write in four months but spring is indeed here. beautiful days. absolutely beautiful. temperatures in the seventies for days now. seems more like California. God is it good not to be freezing my ass off all the time.

Current spin: ivano fossati, la disciplina della terra. I LOVE him. think Italian Sting meets pat metheny style music. he talk-sings a lot. intelligent. Turning into a big influence on how I look at songwriting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.