Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The woman upstairs screams about her husband all the time. almost every morning I am awakened by her insane yelling. She's either yelling at him or yelling about him. Now of course it is hard to think about rights and wrongs. if you are lucky you get to a certain point in life and you stop thinking about who's right and who's wrong, but maybe more like how can we make the situation the best that it can be for all involved. What bothers me most about this situation is that I am good friends with both the kids. Great kids. Little T is a genius I swear to God. he's 11 and he's writing songs like a 16 year old. He loves the stones the Beatles Dylan Bruce U2 Radiohead prince. a freaking 11 year old in this day and age of shitty Emo and screamo music – which is the shit that all the other kids listen to – already knows the good stuff. cool kid. they hide out in my apt all the time to get away from the screaming. Everytime I speak with the mom she is screaming about the ex. Kids have a problem in school, it’s the ex husbands fault. Everything. its all his fault. Now of course he says the same thing. I mean, they're both stupid for this. they're both probably right in their own ways, but their both stupid for not seeing what's really happening. and worse they're both heartless idiots for cutting the other one down in front of the kids.

One night she started in on her my husbands loser speech in front of my main man, the eleven year old. “are you retarded?” I asked her, right there on the steps in front of the kid...

Current spin: Richard and Linda Thompson, best of island years.

One of my girls was on the phone with tmobile and Motorola at the same time to try to figure out how to get the cell phone to back up the phone numbers onto the laptop.

Hey Sam,
Real quick data dump here. new album is doing very well. up and down. recently compared to Jim Morrison for my lyrics in a review. felt good of course. contrast that with an equal amount of bad reviews or worse, just pure ignoring us for the most part, and well you’ve got one roller coaster after another in my poor head and heart....

Congrats on you and xxx! How wonderful. Nesting. Aaahhh. I long for it once more.

Yes perhaps I have arrived because I now officially hate New York as much as I once liked it.... ugh is my feeling word for the day. yes, one day I would like to find a place as cool as New York but warmer and less noisy and less INTENSE.

John and T are good. the girls are good. John is stressed like all married corporate working fathers.... t is the model wife and mother... they live in Katy Texas now God love em and God hope I never have to go there.... LOL.

Spoke with Laura recently and she sounded rather chipper. In good spirits.

How are things with your mom and you? getting better?

San Diego? Heard its great. Enjoy the warmth...

Lets hang some time when you get back. I could always use some BKLN time.

Safe flight.
E

Seeing the conflict in action everyday right now with this CD of ours. one minute we’re stars and in the next minute we are nobodies. What a fucking roller coaster.

Gary = Gray,

Bill taking a shit

Not wasting my time with Tyler or someone else

I am shit. I am still so full of pretense that it drives me crazy. today I finally met someone who works in our office here after being here since October. You know, how hard it is sometimes to just put yourself out there and say hello...must change that.

Amazon.com right? very soon they will rule the free world.

Slowly but surely watching myself become a junkie yet again. the thing about being a junkie, whatever your pleasure, is that you tell yourself that if you are rich or successful that it doesn’t matter. That you can do it anyway. but its not true. you still get sucked in. and you still get sucked down. Just like you did when you were poor and unsuccessful. It doesn’t matter who you are, if you go all out on any drug trip you're going to hit bottom and eventually suffer. so the question that begs is if one knows this, then why would one still partake?

Current spin: belle and Sebastian, dear catastrophe waitress. I love this band. reminds me of phoenix and Donovan. Sounds like they are from the sixties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.