Thursday, September 25, 2003


I watched the debates tonight. I didn't think the general Clark really seemed too much like a president. Seemed like he had pretty low testosterone. He needs some serious supplementation. Maybe he was just real nervous. He sure stands for all the right stuff. We’ll just have to wait and see. One thing is for sure. There are plenty of good candidates. A lot more than I think anyone expected. Well educated well informed and well spoken men and women who seem to mean well. 

I remember that one time when I roomed with the Gardner and he said he was coming to terms with the fact that maybe he was a sex addict. He was like fifty or sixty years old and I remember looking at him like “what? What's that?” its an interesting question. What is a sex addict? What if someone does it like everyday? That's pretty normal I would think. but what if they just do it with anyone just to have sex, like Samantha on sex and the city. I guess that's a sex addict. Can we be a vegetable addict? You see what I am saying? I guess you are a sex addict if your need for sex is somehow damaging your life or the lives of others. Can this happen with vegetables? I don't know. 

The crazy Spaniard telling me before she took off that she was in desperate need to find a man fast. She wasn't used to going this long without sex. She is going crazy. Masturbating three times a day with a vibrator. If someone doesn’t hold her and make love with her soon that she feels as though she may go crazy. Welcome to the world of being single baby I said. You're not the only one. So I helped her out a few times. As a friend of course. More of an experiment. They call that friends with benefits program. And often times it works very well. For some reason Francis will not go for it anymore. I think it only works if both people are just friends. If one of them likes the other than its going to cause problems.

Remember that one time when me and the Wolf were on our way to a gig and we had the Squirrel in the back seat and we were talking about masturbating and she told us that the most she ever masturbated in one day was twelve times. The Wolf almost ran us off the road from laughing so hard. Seriously, we skipped like three lanes on the highway. We were dying with laughter... We thought she was kidding but she wasn't. That’s some serious sex addiction there. But then again, who knows? Perhaps its not. If one enjoys it, then why not? Has anyone ever sat around all day and watched movies? Is that an addiction to movie watching? So what's the difference between doing that and masturbating? I don't know the answer to that one, but twelve times in a day? Man that's crazy. Wouldn’t that just really hurt after a while?  

Current read: The disheveled dictionary by Karen Elizabeth Gordon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.