Wednesday, September 24, 2003



Taking these weight loss vitamins everyday that really mess with your mood and emotion. Caffeine is a major component of all of them. And so you're up all day. But I mean UP. And emotionally it just kind of freaks you out. And I keep having these slight hallucinations throughout the day. I can’t stop working. Never break. And then at night you can’t sleep so you have to take something to sleep. And then when you wake up you are so hung-over you can’t even lift your head or move. So you have to take something to wake up before you even get out of bed. Its truly fucking crazy. But ever since I came back from Europe I am so fat. There I wasn't, but here I have been, I guess from the change in eating style and the food. I am just huge. Like a pregnant woman. So I am just doing whatever it takes to lose it. Its funny, but I swear that caffeine as much as it supposedly gives you energy, actually just tires the hell out of you. I think it actually exhausts you. I really just feel exhausted all the time. But wired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.