Monday, October 20, 2003


Dear Fishy,

Few are the people that touch our lives in subtle though deep and truly meaningful ways... simple blessings... Fewer still are the opportunities to embrace these people in thanks. To them for being... and to life for allowing their meeting. You share of your wisdom and peace so freely... you have served as my mirror in times when I could not see myself and no one else quite understood... I am sure you are, and have been, these things and so much more... to so many... it is my privilege to then celebrate this anniversary of yours. Thank you for being... for faithfully pursuing your path and your dreams... for inspiring and encouraging... for believing in happiness, in love, and in peace so steadfastly... may your every dream come true, Fishy, but may you never fail to dream new dreams. 
Much love to you always, Sasxs

Flew to Orlando to hang out with a bunch of friends who had all flown in for a Pro Course, which I am not attending this year because I am too busy. But since so many friends we’re all there from all over the world I just decided to hop on a plane and fly up for the night to have dinner for my birthday. A very relaxing day. Ducky was the first to call me, early in the morning. And I was so pleasantly surprised as calls would come in throughout the day from friends and family. It was a very nice feeling. The Italian Stallion was one of the first to send me an email and it was so sweet. [She is in New York now. I call her all the time and just leave these long rambling messages like Glen Gould after he went insane. I wonder sometimes if I made a tragic mistake with her. She is so smart and good hearted. But I have to trust my heart. For both of us.] 

I got a lot of nice presents from friends and it put me on top of the world. Madelyn gave me some pajama bottoms to wear around the house when I wake up in the morning and go to watch football half asleep. She thinks its hilarious that I am obsessed with football lately. I just like studying it early in the morning before I wake up. Mom of course sent me homemade cookies as always. Awesome. I felt and feel so loved and appreciated. And I think that's great. Because its not easy capturing that feeling all the time when you're single. People talk about it all the time. It’s on the tip of everyone’s tongue. And I think the reason why is because it’s the truth. Sitting next to this really hot older lady from monster.com on the plane today and she is telling me the same thing. She is divorced with three kids and notices that she is just always looking for Mr. Right. I wanted to do her of course because she was so pretty and she gave me her card. But after she told me that I figured man maybe its time to take a different course. But you gotta fulfill that fantasy of being with the older woman you know. This birthday realizing that I have all these friends and family that love me bathed me in this really special feeling for three days.

Saw the artisan tonight at dinner and man she looked good. Madelyn drove two hours to attend the dinner and other friends from many other cities as well. Maddie slept in my room in the other bed. She is pregnant now. So we laughed and laughed and laughed all night as we were falling asleep. I kept taking pix of her being so big. Joking that really could be the very last of our slumber parties forever now that she is due in two months. God she has been such a good friend for so long. She kept telling me to stop because I was making her stomach hurt from laughing so hard. Things will change when she has her baby. We know that. So it was very special to spend that night with her. She joked with Mohdie that she would name their baby’s middle name Fishy. he tells her what are you crazy? You’re not going to name our baby after your ex boyfriend. I would have to kill him first.” But its all in jest. I love Mohdie as much as Maddie. He is like a brother. He wants to name their baby Burket??? This is real. No one has ever heard of this name before. I am sure he just made it up in some drunken hallucination.  

Last screening: everyone says I love you by woody Allen. Intolerable cruelty by the coen brothers. 
Current read: pandering by Heidi Fleiss. I love this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.