Sunday, December 14, 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: Protest Girl [mailto:XXXXX@XXXXX.com] 
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 12:26 AM
To: Fishy
Subject: RE: where are you?

Dear Fishy,

I pray this finds you well.

Much has happened in my life since we last talked. I got divorced.  I became a Muslim. I got remarried. I moved to Egypt. (Nothing like a little change, huh!?)

My spiritual search was fulfilled when I discovered the truth about Islam. What we hear in the U.S. is far from the truth.  I have never felt such peace and comfort as I do with Islam, and living in Egypt is something I had always dreamed of.

Please let me know how you are doing. I pray you find the peace and fulfillment you are searching for.

Best always,
Protest Girl


Dear Protest girl,
Oh my God!
I mean, Oh my Allah!
What a joy to hear from you.
I am so glad you received this.
You were missed and needed here during the FTAA meeting protests.
Well please send me your contact info so we don't lose contact again.
I am very happy for you.
How wonderful!
Now you are just like Cat Stevens. Lol.

I hope you are happy happy happy!!!

Your email will make me look more into the Islam faith. For me personally, I do not believe in manmade religions myself, as much as just having a very devout relationship with God/Goddess; but my heart is filled with joy when I hear my friends are so touched by the hand of God that they become religious. I think it is a beautiful thing and can create great passion and happiness to them and those around them. so I am deeply happy for you right now. and congratulations on your new marriage! You so lucky!

I plan on making a trip to Africa the year after next. To live and study. Perhaps I will see you then, or even before.

All my best wishes for your continued happiness and discovery. Keep fighting the good fight you little angel.

Fishy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.