Friday, December 05, 2003

What I'm noticing more than anything now that the CD is really out there all over the place how emotionally attached I am to the CD and to the feedback we hear. We are constantly getting feedback now in print, and from radio, and from fans, and from retail stores, and from promoters etc etc. and I am noticing that my emotional state is constantly going up and down depending on what I hear. I need to just let it go. let it get out there and just be on its own. have a life of its own. and not be so worried about it. I can feel that. I know that's the right thing to do. but its easier said than done. But I'm trying.

Current Spin: skip James, hard time killing floor blues. Real blues. Old blues. Good blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.