Monday, September 13, 2004

Drove back to Miami and stayed in a cabin in the middle of the woods in the middle of nowhere Florida for the night. the place of a fan we met on the road. really really cool vibe. No TV or phones or anything. Very homey and old fashioned. Reminded me how nice the country is. have to get there more.

Show in Miami at senor frogs. A welcome home last minute pick up gig just because we didn't want it to end. Stage was way too small compared to what we were used to. we tripped all over each other. Microphone stands were falling down and I actually jumped up and landed on all 110 pounds of poor Bloopy. Then a few songs later our cables got tangled up and he couldn’t move so he kept yanking on his from the back and he yanked me half way across the stage during the soft part of beautiful one. a crazy night. we are growing out of these small stage clubs. Played our asses off and celebrated a few good shows in GA and a successful trip. Felt very awkward up there but managed to win a lot of new fans. None of this is anywhere near enough for me right now. I am drowning in the boredom and mediocrity of where we are compared to where we want to be.

Living and playing with Vancouver is killing me. perhaps all of us, but especially me. he is a genius yes. fine. But he is also insane. And it can be quite annoying. That was five days. I can only imagine in utter horror what five months would be like. He needs constant attention. Has to always be talking. can never be quiet. barely ever speaks truth or realness or things important. Just always bsing. Full of vile mouthed bs and pay attention to me type stuff.

Ps—my vocals are getting stronger and stronger the more I sing. Five nights in a row and no problems. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. You rock for taking the time to share your ideas and opinions with others.